The aim of this project is to promote the 2030 AGENDA among you, your friends, family, etc. Volunteers are needed to become changemakers. Therefore, it is essential to surf different websites and overcome several tasks that will help you gain knowledge and acquire strategies.
Along this project:
- We are learning to...
- Express general truth, future events, hypothetical situations and regrets.
- Express planned actions, arrangements, predictions and spontaneity.
- Skim and scan articles written in not adapted English
- Vocabulary related to the semantic field of gender equality, work and economic growth, reduced inequalities, peace, justice and strong institutions
- Play word guessing (Jobs)
- Create an infographic
- Do a job interview
- Do a timeline
- Write news reports
- Create a digital site
- Review questions words
- Give right intonation in questions: up and down
- Discuss what it means to be a Changemaker
- Explaining information
- Remembering details
- Reading awareness
- Develop research skills and visual design skills.
By an Active Learning Methodology that make you active in your learning process during classroom activities. These strategies promote a change of focus in the teaching-learning process. Therefore, we refer to it as a student-centered methodology. Active learning techniques include role-playing, group projects, think-pair-share, peer teaching, debates, class discussion, etc.
- Your teacher
Your teacher will act mainly as:
- informant and resource, providing suitable input (dialogues, narratives, descriptions, word meanings, etc.);
- assessor and monitor of meaningful learning experiences;
- diagnoser of interests and needs;
- motivator, prompter and generator of positive attitudes;
- provider, organiser, controller and participant of second language acquisition situations.